Red Multi-Coat Tesla Model S 90D which we had in for our KubeBond 9H Ceramic Coating package. The vehicle had multiple stages of contamination removal and also had a machine polish to remove light swirl marks and haze prior to applying 9H ceramic coating protection.
Kubebond Diamond 9H New Car Paint Protection Detail. KubeBond Diamond 9H ceramic glass coating is that revolutionary product that creates a superior layer to keep car surfaces strong and shiny, just like a diamond.
👉 Self Cleaning Effect
👉 Above 9H Hardness
👉 Temperature resistance
👉 Revolution Bonding Technology (RBT)
👉 Advanced Chemical Resistance
👉 Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
👉 Protection from UV
👉 High Glossy Shine
KubeBond 9H New Car Paint Protection Detail (5 Year Warranty) £595
KubeBond Diamond 9H Ceramic Coating New Car Protection Package.
Treat your new vehicle with the very best in paintwork protection with our KubeBond Diamond 9H New Car Protection Package.
Once Diamond 9H has cured, the ceramic matrix yields several improvements to the paintwork of your vehicle.
1. HIGH GLOSS - Applying Diamond 9H to painted surfaces transforms the gloss to levels previously unachievable with traditional waxes and polishes.
2. STRONG HYDROPHOBIC EFFECT - Hydrophobicity is the ability of a surface to repel water. With Diamond 9H applied to your vehicle, water and dirt will simply run off reducing the need to wash your vehicle.
3. SCRATCH RESISTANCE - Due to the hard nature of ceramics, Diamond 9H creates a protective barrier for your vehicle, significantly reducing the chance of damage caused by stone chips and scratches from physical abrasion.
4. LOW FRICTION - Diamond 9H adds a low-friction function to your vehicle. This makes it easy to remove contaminants such as road tar, paint spills, bird droppings, bug splats and tree sap from your paintwork without damaging the paint.
5. NO MORE POLISHING & WAXING - Diamond 9H uses our revolutionary bonding technology (RBT). The result is that when it's applied to the surface, it reacts with moisture in air to create cross-linked chemical which bonds with that surface. The result is that Diamond 9H will last for at least 5 years when combined with correct maintenance. This means that for 5 years + you no longer have to worry about polishing and waxing your car regularly in order to protect your paintwork.
All it takes is a one time application and minimal maintenance.